2020 Dodge Charger Sedan
If you choose one of the above options with a down payment, inception fees are still due at signing (1st month payment, Bank fee, DMV fees, any applicable taxes and/or dealer doc fees). If you would like us to roll part of or all of the inception fees in to the monthly payments, we are able to do so, though this will increase your monthly payment.
All lease rates are priced on a base vehicle and subject to credit approval and availability. In some instances the above rates may include lease loyalty or conquest. Please call us today and we will be happy to discuss this leasing option with you, in addition to any other vehicles you may be interested in.
We deliver cars to every state in the US. We strive to make sure all of our information as correct and up to date as possible. The pictures listed are for illustration purposes only furthermore we are not responsible for any error or typos in our listings.
Please give us a call today so we can discuss your next lease, we look forward to delivering the car of your dreams to the location of your choice. NOTE this price may include lease loyalty or conquest please inquire.
*with conquest or loyalty and first responders bonus cash
Dodge Charger FAQ:
How much horsepower does the Dodge Charger have?
The 2021 Dodge Charger has a few different engine options depending on the trim.
- The SXT comes with a 3.6-liter V6 engine with 300 hp
- The GT comes with the same 3.6-liter V6 engine with 300 hp
- The R/T comes with a 5.7-liter V8 with 370 hp
- Two additional packages include the Scat Pack’s 6.4-liter V8,485 hp engine
- And the Charger Hellcat with a 6.2-liter V8 produces 707 hp engine
How much does it cost to lease a Dodge Charger?
At Carcierge, you can lease the Dodge Charger for as low as $361.00 per month.
What is the estimated fuel economy for the 2021 Charger?
The 2021 Charger gets an estimated fuel economy of:
- 19 mpg in the city and 30 mpg on the highway for the V6 engines (or 18/27 when in AWD)
- The V8 R/T comes with 16 mpg in the city and 25 mpg on the highway
- And the Scat Pack gets an estimated 15 mpg in the city and 24 mpg on the highway
Does the Charger have good safety ratings?
The Dodge Charger was rated with a perfect 5 star safety rating for side crash, rollover, and overall ratings, and a 4 star rating for the frontal crash safety test according to the NHTSA.
Does the 2021 Charger have a lot of cargo space?
The full size 2021 Dodge Charger has 16.5 cubic feet of cargo space in the trunk.
There are no reviews yet.